Hurricanes vs. Flyers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Carolina Hurricanes (9-6) will try to continue a four-game home win streak when they play the Philadelphia Flyers (7-7-1) on Wednesday, November 15 at 7:30 PM ET on TNT and Max.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the last 10 games, the Hurricanes have gone 6-4-0 while scoring 27 goals against 24 goals allowed. On 30 power-play opportunities during that time, they have scored seven goals (23.3%).
Over the last 10 contests, the Flyers are 4-6-0 while scoring 32 total goals (three power-play goals on 34 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 8.8%). They have conceded 32 goals.
Prepare for this matchup by checking out our pick for who will come out on top in Wednesday's hockey action.
Hurricanes vs. Flyers Predictions for Wednesday
Our computer projection model for this matchup predicts a final result of Hurricanes 4, Flyers 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Hurricanes (-225)
- Total Pick: Over 6 (computer predicts 6.5 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Flyers (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Hurricanes vs Flyers Additional Info
|Hurricanes vs Flyers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hurricanes vs Flyers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hurricanes vs Flyers Player Props|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Flyers|
Hurricanes Splits and Trends
- The Hurricanes are 4-0-4 in overtime contests on their way to a 9-6 overall record.
- In the five games Carolina has played that were decided by one goal, it has a 4-1-0 record (good for eight points).
- In the one game this season the Hurricanes scored just one goal, they lost.
- Carolina has lost the only game this season when it scored a pair of goals.
- The Hurricanes are 9-3-0 in the 12 games when they have scored more than two goals (to register 18 points).
- In the nine games when Carolina has recorded a single power-play goal, it has a 6-3-0 record (12 points).
- In the 11 games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Carolina is 8-3-0 (16 points).
- The Hurricanes have been outshot by opponents three times, and went 1-2-0 (two points).
Flyers Splits and Trends
- The Flyers have a record of 7-7-1 this season and are -1-1 in overtime matchups.
- This season the Flyers scored only one goal in one game and they lost that matchup.
- Philadelphia has two points (1-4-0) in five games this season when it has scored a pair of goals.
- The Flyers have scored more than two goals in eight games, earning 13 points from those contests.
- In the two games when Philadelphia has recorded a single power-play goal, it lost both times.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Philadelphia is 4-3-1 (nine points).
- The Flyers' opponents have had more shots in seven games. The Flyers went 3-4-0 in those matchups (six points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Hurricanes Rank||Hurricanes AVG||Flyers AVG||Flyers Rank|
|9th||25.45%||Power Play %||7.69%||30th|
|17th||78.18%||Penalty Kill %||79.17%||15th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Hurricanes vs. Flyers Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT and Max
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Where: PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.