Mikko Rantanen Game Preview: Avalanche vs. Ducks - November 15
Mikko Rantanen will be on the ice when the Colorado Avalanche and Anaheim Ducks meet on Wednesday at Ball Arena, starting at 9:00 PM ET. Looking to bet on Rantanen's props? Here is some information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Mikko Rantanen vs. Ducks Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -128)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rantanen Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Rantanen has averaged 21:19 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +3.
- In Rantanen's 14 games played this season he's scored in eight of them and netted multiple goals in two.
- In 10 of 14 games this year, Rantanen has registered a point, and six of those games included multiple points.
- Rantanen has an assist in seven of 14 games this year, with multiple assists on three occasions.
- The implied probability that Rantanen goes over his points over/under is 47.6%, based on the odds.
- Rantanen has an implied probability of 56.1% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Rantanen Stats vs. the Ducks
- The Ducks have given up 43 goals in total (2.9 per game), the 10th-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (+4) ranks 13th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Anaheim|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.