Nebraska vs. Stony Brook: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 15
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-0) will attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when hosting the Stony Brook Seawolves (1-2) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Pinnacle Bank Arena. It airs at 8:00 PM ET on B1G+.
In this article, you can see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Nebraska vs. Stony Brook matchup.
Nebraska vs. Stony Brook Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska
- How to Watch on TV: B1G+
Nebraska vs. Stony Brook Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Nebraska Moneyline||Stony Brook Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Nebraska (-15.5)||139.5||-1600||+900||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Nebraska (-15.5)||139.5||-2300||+1060||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nebraska vs. Stony Brook Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Nebraska put together a 12-17-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 14 times in Cornhuskers games.
- Stony Brook put together a 13-13-0 record against the spread last year.
- Seawolves games went over the point total eight out of 26 times last season.
Nebraska Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +50000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+50000), Nebraska is 81st in college basketball. It is far below that, 101st, according to computer rankings.
- The implied probability of Nebraska winning the national championship, based on its +50000 moneyline odds, is 0.2%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.