Nebraska vs. Stony Brook: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 15
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-0) are heavily favored (-16.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Stony Brook Seawolves (1-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Pinnacle Bank Arena. The matchup airs on B1G+. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nebraska vs. Stony Brook Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Pinnacle Bank Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nebraska Betting Records & Stats
- Nebraska and its opponents combined to score more than 139.5 points in 13 of 29 games last season.
- The average amount of points in Nebraska's outings last season was 137.8, which is 1.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Nebraska won 12 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 17 times.
- Nebraska won seven of the eight games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (87.5%).
- The Cornhuskers won all three games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1600 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, Nebraska's implied win probability is 94.1%.
Nebraska vs. Stony Brook Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 139.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 139.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Nebraska Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Cornhuskers averaged 68 points per game, just 1.1 fewer points than the 69.1 the Seawolves allowed.
- When Nebraska totaled more than 69.1 points last season, it went 8-4 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Nebraska vs. Stony Brook Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 16.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Nebraska vs. Stony Brook Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|9-5-0||Home ATS Record||6-4-0|
|2-9-0||Away ATS Record||6-7-0|
|70.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||66.9|
|65.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||60.4|
|7-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-6-0|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-9-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.