How to Watch the Kings vs. Spurs Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 17
The San Antonio Spurs (3-8) hope to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Sacramento Kings (6-4) on November 17, 2023.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Spurs and Kings, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Kings vs. Spurs Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Frost Bank Center in San Antonio, Texas
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Kings vs Spurs Additional Info
|Kings vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Kings vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Kings vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Kings vs Spurs Prediction|
|Kings vs Spurs Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kings Stats Insights
- The Kings make 45.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.2 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (49.9%).
- Sacramento is 2-0 when it shoots higher than 49.9% from the field.
- The Spurs are the 24th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Kings sit at 16th.
- The Kings average 9.5 fewer points per game (114.6) than the Spurs allow (124.1).
- When Sacramento puts up more than 124.1 points, it is 4-0.
Spurs Stats Insights
- The Spurs' 46.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (48.9%).
- San Antonio has compiled a 1-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 48.9% from the field.
- The Spurs are the 24th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Kings sit at 11th.
- The Spurs score only 3.4 fewer points per game (110.6) than the Kings give up to opponents (114).
- San Antonio has put together a 3-2 record in games it scores more than 114 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kings Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively the Kings have played better in home games this season, putting up 120.8 points per game, compared to 108.4 per game when playing on the road.
- Defensively Sacramento has played worse in home games this season, giving up 117 points per game, compared to 111 in road games.
- Looking at three-point shooting, the Kings have performed better in home games this year, sinking 14.6 three-pointers per game with a 34.1% three-point percentage, compared to 14.2 threes per game and a 33.6% three-point percentage when playing on the road.
Spurs Home & Away Comparison
- At home the Spurs are better offensively, scoring 116.8 points per game, compared to 105.5 away. They're also better defensively, conceding 121.2 points per game at home, and 126.5 on the road.
- In 2023-24 San Antonio is giving up 5.3 fewer points per game at home (121.2) than on the road (126.5).
- The Spurs collect 4.5 more assists per game at home (31.8) than away (27.3).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.