Omaha vs. Northern Colorado Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game features the Omaha Mavericks (1-2) and the Northern Colorado Bears (1-1) squaring off at Baxter Arena in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 80-66 win for heavily favored Omaha according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 1:00 PM ET on November 17.
In their most recent game on Sunday, the Mavericks suffered an 87-69 loss to Northwestern.
Omaha vs. Northern Colorado Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Baxter Arena in Omaha, Nebraska
Omaha vs. Northern Colorado Score Prediction
- Prediction: Omaha 80, Northern Colorado 66
Other Summit Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Omaha Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mavericks were outscored by 4.5 points per game last season, with a -145 scoring differential overall. They put up 66.1 points per game (152nd in college basketball), and gave up 70.6 per outing (314th in college basketball).
- In conference tilts, Omaha put up fewer points per contest (66.0) than its overall average (66.1).
- The Mavericks scored 74.4 points per game in home games last season, compared to 58.0 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 16.4 points per contest.
- At home, Omaha ceded 0.5 fewer points per game (69.6) than in road games (70.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.