Avalanche vs. Stars: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Dallas Stars (11-3-1, riding a four-game winning streak) host the Colorado Avalanche (10-5) at American Airlines Center. The game on Saturday, November 18 begins at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Avalanche vs. Stars Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
|Stars (-130)||Avalanche (+105)||6.5||Stars (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Avalanche Betting Insights
- The Avalanche are an underdog for the first time this season.
- Colorado has not entered a game this season with longer odds on the moneyline than +105.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 48.8% chance of victory for the Avalanche.
- Colorado has played eight games this season that ended with more than 6.5 goals.
Avalanche vs Stars Additional Info
|Stars vs Avalanche Odds/Over/Under|
|Stars vs Avalanche Prediction|
|Stars vs Avalanche Player Props|
|How to Watch Stars vs Avalanche|
Avalanche vs. Stars Rankings
|Stars Total (Rank)||Avalanche Total (Rank)|
|51 (15th)||Goals||55 (10th)|
|38 (4th)||Goals Allowed||46 (10th)|
|10 (20th)||Power Play Goals||11 (17th)|
|5 (1st)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||8 (9th)|
Avalanche Advanced Stats
- Over its last 10 contests, Colorado went 5-5-0 against the spread and 5-5-0 straight up.
- Colorado has hit the over in six of its past 10 games.
- The Avalanche and their opponents have combined to score an average of 6.3 goals over their last 10 games, 0.2 less than the 6.5 over/under for this matchup.
- During their past 10 games, Avalanche's game goal totals average 9.8 goals, 0.5 goals lower per game than their season-long game scoring average.
- The Avalanche have scored the 10th-most goals (55 goals, 3.7 per game) in the NHL.
- The Avalanche have been one of the toughest defensive squads in the NHL this season, allowing 46 goals (3.1 per game) to rank 10th.
- They have a +9 goal differential, which is eighth-best in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.