Cale Makar Game Preview: Avalanche vs. Stars - November 18
The Colorado Avalanche, including Cale Makar, will be on the ice Saturday at 9:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Dallas Stars. Fancy a bet on Makar? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Cale Makar vs. Stars Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -208)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -143)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Makar Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Makar has averaged 23:42 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +11.
- In four of 15 games this season, Makar has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Makar has a point in 11 of 15 games this season, with multiple points in seven of them.
- Makar has an assist in 10 of 15 games this year, with multiple assists on five occasions.
- Makar's implied probability to go over his point total is 67.5% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Makar going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 58.8%.
Makar Stats vs. the Stars
- The Stars have conceded 38 goals in total (2.5 per game), the fourth-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (+13) ranks sixth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Dallas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.