Nathan MacKinnon Game Preview: Avalanche vs. Stars - November 18
Nathan MacKinnon will be among those on the ice Saturday when his Colorado Avalanche face the Dallas Stars at American Airlines Center. There are prop bets for MacKinnon available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Nathan MacKinnon vs. Stars Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +130)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -139)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
MacKinnon Season Stats Insights
- MacKinnon's plus-minus rating this season, in 21:34 per game on the ice, is +3.
- In six of 15 games this season, MacKinnon has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In 10 of 15 games this year, MacKinnon has recorded a point, and seven of those games included multiple points.
- MacKinnon has an assist in eight of 15 games this year, with multiple assists on five occasions.
- MacKinnon's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 43.5% that he goes over.
- There is a 58.2% chance of MacKinnon having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
MacKinnon Stats vs. the Stars
- The Stars have conceded 38 goals in total (2.5 per game), which ranks fourth in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team has the NHL's sixth-best goal differential at +13.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Dallas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.