Nebraska vs. Oregon State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-0) will look to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Oregon State Beavers (3-0) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Beavers have taken three games in a row.
In this article, you can find odds and spreads for the Nebraska vs. Oregon State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Nebraska vs. Oregon State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Sanford Sports Pentagon in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- How to Watch on TV: Peacock
Nebraska vs. Oregon State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Nebraska Moneyline||Oregon State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Nebraska (-8.5)||136.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Nebraska (-8.5)||136.5||-360||+280||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nebraska vs. Oregon State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Nebraska put together a 12-17-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 14 times in Cornhuskers games.
- Oregon State went 15-13-0 ATS last year.
- In Beavers games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times.
Nebraska Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +50000
- Oddsmakers rate Nebraska considerably lower (83rd in the country) than the computer rankings do (77th).
- The implied probability of Nebraska winning the national championship, based on its +50000 moneyline odds, is 0.2%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.