Nebraska vs. Oregon State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
Two hot teams square off when the Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-0) visit the Oregon State Beavers (3-0) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The Beavers are 8.5-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their four-game win streak allive against the Cornhuskers, winners of four straight. The point total is set at 137.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nebraska vs. Oregon State Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: Peacock
- Where: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Venue: Sanford Sports Pentagon
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nebraska Betting Records & Stats
- In 13 games last season, Nebraska and its opponents scored more than 137.5 total points.
- The average number of points in Nebraska's outings last season was 137.8, which is 0.3 more points than the over/under for this game.
- Nebraska went 12-17-0 ATS last season.
- Nebraska went 7-1 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 87.5% of those games).
- The Cornhuskers won all three games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -400 or shorter.
- Based on this game's moneyline, Nebraska's implied win probability is 80.0%.
Nebraska vs. Oregon State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 137.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 137.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Nebraska Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Cornhuskers scored just one more point per game (68) than the Beavers allowed (67).
- When Nebraska totaled more than 67 points last season, it went 8-4 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Nebraska vs. Oregon State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Nebraska vs. Oregon State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|9-5-0||Home ATS Record||8-5-0|
|2-9-0||Away ATS Record||4-7-0|
|70.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||64.4|
|65.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||56.2|
|7-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-7-0|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||3-8-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.