How to Watch the Nebraska vs. Wisconsin Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Wisconsin Badgers (5-5) and the Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-5) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Camp Randall Stadium in a clash of Big Ten opponents.
Wisconsin ranks 77th in total offense (371.5 yards per game) and 32nd in total defense (332.6 yards allowed per game) this year. On the offensive side of the ball, Nebraska is bottom-25, putting up just 313.1 total yards per game (17th-worst). On the bright side, it is dominating on the defensive side of the ball, surrendering 306.9 total yards per contest (17th-best).
We will go deep into everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on NBC.
Nebraska vs. Wisconsin Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Camp Randall Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Florida vs Missouri
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Washington vs Oregon State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- UCLA vs USC
Nebraska vs. Wisconsin Key Statistics
|313.1 (118th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||371.5 (82nd)|
|306.9 (17th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||332.6 (29th)|
|185.8 (29th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||153.5 (75th)|
|127.3 (129th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||218 (80th)|
|24 (133rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||15 (78th)|
|13 (75th)||Takeaways (Rank)||13 (75th)|
Nebraska Stats Leaders
- Heinrich Haarberg has been a dual threat for Nebraska this season. He has 967 passing yards (96.7 per game) while completing 49% of his passes. He's thrown seven touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 483 yards (48.3 ypg) on 120 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Anthony Grant has run for 364 yards across 88 attempts, scoring three touchdowns.
- Billy Kemp IV has racked up 246 receiving yards on 23 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Thomas Fidone II has put up a 228-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He's caught 20 passes on 34 targets.
- Marcus Washington has racked up 176 reciving yards (17.6 ypg) this season.
Wisconsin Stats Leaders
- Tanner Mordecai has thrown for 1,383 yards (138.3 ypg) to lead Wisconsin, completing 64.7% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 186 rushing yards on 59 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Braelon Allen has carried the ball 133 times for a team-high 757 yards on the ground and has found the end zone eight times as a runner.
- Chez Mellusi has collected 306 yards on 51 attempts, scoring four times.
- Will Pauling's team-high 596 yards as a receiver have come on 56 receptions (out of 91 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Bryson Green has put up a 375-yard season so far with one touchdown, hauling in 25 passes on 58 targets.
- Chimere Dike has racked up 16 receptions for 282 yards, an average of 28.2 yards per game. He's scored one time as a receiver this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wisconsin or Nebraska gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.