Ryan Johansen Game Preview: Avalanche vs. Stars - November 18
The Colorado Avalanche, Ryan Johansen included, will meet the Dallas Stars on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. If you're thinking about a wager on Johansen against the Stars, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Ryan Johansen vs. Stars Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +250)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Johansen Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Johansen has a plus-minus rating of -2, while averaging 16:13 on the ice per game.
- In four of 15 games this year, Johansen has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Johansen has a point in four of 15 games this year, with multiple points in two of them.
- In one of 15 games this season, Johansen has had an assist, but has yet to record two or more.
- The implied probability that Johansen hits the over on his points over/under is 44.4%, based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Johansen going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 28.6%.
Johansen Stats vs. the Stars
- The Stars have conceded 38 goals in total (2.5 per game), the fourth-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- The team's +13 goal differential ranks sixth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Dallas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.