Creighton vs. Nebraska Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest at Pinnacle Bank Arena has the Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-0) squaring off against the Creighton Bluejays (2-1) at 2:00 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 78-47 victory as our model heavily favors Nebraska.
The Bluejays' last contest on Thursday ended in a 65-53 loss to Green Bay.
Creighton vs. Nebraska Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska
- How to Watch on TV: Big Ten Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Creighton vs. Nebraska Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nebraska 78, Creighton 47
Other Big East Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Creighton Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bluejays' +283 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 9.2 points per game) was a result of scoring 71.0 points per game (68th in college basketball) while giving up 61.8 per outing (104th in college basketball).
- Creighton averaged 1.9 fewer points in Big East action (69.1) than overall (71.0).
- At home, the Bluejays scored 71.9 points per game last season, 1.0 more than they averaged on the road (70.9).
- Creighton allowed more points at home (61.2 per game) than on the road (60.2) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.