Nebraska vs. Creighton Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-0) and the Creighton Bluejays (2-1) at Pinnacle Bank Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 78-47 and heavily favors Nebraska to come out on top. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Cornhuskers are coming off of a 79-32 win over Alcorn State in their most recent outing on Tuesday.
Nebraska vs. Creighton Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska
- How to Watch on TV: Big Ten Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Nebraska vs. Creighton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nebraska 78, Creighton 47
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Southeast Missouri State vs Northwestern
- Evansville vs Michigan State
- East Carolina vs Ohio State
- Drake vs Iowa
- Lipscomb vs Indiana
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
- UConn vs Minnesota
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Nebraska Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cornhuskers had a +197 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 5.9 points per game. They put up 71.2 points per game, 64th in college basketball, and allowed 65.3 per outing to rank 204th in college basketball.
- Nebraska put up 72 points per game last year in conference matchups, which was 0.8 more points per game than its overall average (71.2).
- When playing at home, the Cornhuskers posted 3.6 more points per game last year (72.9) than they did in road games (69.3).
- In home games, Nebraska gave up 12.1 fewer points per game (60.7) than away from home (72.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.