Nuggets vs. Cavaliers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 19
The Denver Nuggets (9-3) visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (6-6) after losing three straight road games. The Nuggets are favored by just 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nuggets vs. Cavaliers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH and ALT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nuggets vs. Cavaliers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nuggets 111 - Cavaliers 110
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Odds/Over/Under|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Nuggets vs. Cavaliers
- Pick ATS: Cavaliers (+ 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Nuggets (-0.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 221.3
- The Nuggets sport a 5-7-0 ATS record this season compared to the 4-8-0 mark from the Cavaliers.
- Cleveland covers the spread when it is a 2.5-point underdog or more 66.7% of the time. That's more often than Denver covers as a favorite of 2.5 or more (45.5%).
- When it comes to eclipsing the total in 2023-24, Cleveland and its opponents do it more often (50% of the time) than Denver and its opponents (25%).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Nuggets are 9-3, while the Cavaliers are 2-3 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Nuggets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Performance Insights
- So far this year, the Nuggets are scoring 114.1 points per game (12th-ranked in NBA) and giving up 107 points per contest (sixth-ranked).
- Denver is 10th in the NBA with 45.2 boards per game so far this season. Meanwhile, it ranks eighth with 41.9 rebounds allowed per game.
- With 29.8 assists per game, the Nuggets rank second-best in the league in the category.
- Denver ranks third-worst in the NBA with 11.8 forced turnovers per contest. Meanwhile, it is committing 12.4 turnovers per game (sixth-ranked in league).
- The Nuggets rank 20th in the NBA with 11.3 threes per game so far this season. Meanwhile, they rank 23rd with a 34.5% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.