Cale Makar Game Preview: Avalanche vs. Predators - November 20
Cale Makar will be in action when the Colorado Avalanche and Nashville Predators play at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. Does a bet on Makar interest you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Cale Makar vs. Predators Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -227)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -149)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Makar Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Makar has averaged 23:52 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +13.
- Makar has a goal in four games this season through 16 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Makar has a point in 12 of 16 games this year, with multiple points in eight of them.
- Makar has an assist in 11 of 16 games this year, with multiple assists on six occasions.
- Makar has an implied probability of 69.4% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Makar has an implied probability of 59.8% of going over his assist prop bet.
Makar Stats vs. the Predators
- The Predators are 16th in goals allowed, conceding 54 total goals (3.4 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-6) ranks 22nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Nashville|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.