Michael Porter Jr. NBA Player Preview vs. the Pistons - November 20
Michael Porter Jr. and the Denver Nuggets take on the Detroit Pistons at 7:00 PM ET on Monday.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
With prop bets available for Porter, let's break down some stats and trends to assist you in making good predictions.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Michael Porter Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Pistons
- Points Prop: Over 17.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (+106)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-172)
Looking to bet on one or more of Porter's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Pistons 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Allowing 118.5 points per game last year made the Pistons the 27th-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
- The Pistons conceded 44.7 rebounds on average last year, 22nd in the league.
- Allowing an average of 25.8 assists last season, the Pistons were the 18th-ranked team in the league.
- On defense, the Pistons conceded 12 made three-pointers per game last season, ninth in the league.
Michael Porter Jr. vs. the Pistons
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.