Nathan MacKinnon Game Preview: Avalanche vs. Predators - November 20
Nathan MacKinnon and the Colorado Avalanche will be in action on Monday at 8:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Nashville Predators. Prop bets for MacKinnon in that upcoming Avalanche-Predators matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Nathan MacKinnon vs. Predators Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -149)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
MacKinnon Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, MacKinnon has a plus-minus of +5, while averaging 21:44 on the ice per game.
- MacKinnon has a goal in six games this season through 16 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- MacKinnon has a point in 10 games this season (out of 16), including multiple points seven times.
- MacKinnon has an assist in eight of 16 games played this season, including multiple assists five times.
- MacKinnon has an implied probability of 46.5% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- There is a 59.8% chance of MacKinnon having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
MacKinnon Stats vs. the Predators
- The Predators are 16th in goals allowed, conceding 54 total goals (3.4 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's -6 goal differential ranks 22nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Nashville|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.