Omaha vs. Wichita State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest at Charles Koch Arena has the Wichita State Shockers (1-2) squaring off against the Omaha Mavericks (1-3) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 20). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 90-56 victory as our model heavily favors Wichita State.
The Mavericks enter this game after an 82-70 loss to Northern Colorado on Friday.
Omaha vs. Wichita State Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Charles Koch Arena in Wichita, Kansas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Omaha vs. Wichita State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wichita State 90, Omaha 56
Other Summit Predictions
- South Dakota State vs South Carolina
- North Dakota State vs Northern Colorado
- St. Thomas vs Saint Mary's (CA)
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Omaha Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mavericks were outscored by 4.5 points per game last season (scoring 66.1 points per game to rank 152nd in college basketball while giving up 70.6 per contest to rank 314th in college basketball) and had a -145 scoring differential overall.
- In Summit games, Omaha averaged 0.1 fewer points (66) than overall (66.1) in 2022-23.
- The Mavericks averaged 74.4 points per game at home last season, and 58 on the road.
- Omaha conceded 69.6 points per game at home last season, and 70.1 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.