Ryan Johansen Game Preview: Avalanche vs. Predators - November 20
Ryan Johansen and the Colorado Avalanche will meet the Nashville Predators at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, at Bridgestone Arena. Prop bets for Johansen in that upcoming Avalanche-Predators matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Ryan Johansen vs. Predators Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +250)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Johansen Season Stats Insights
- Johansen's plus-minus this season, in 15:54 per game on the ice, is -3.
- In five of 16 games this year, Johansen has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Johansen has a point in five of 16 games this year, with multiple points in two of them.
- Johansen has yet to register two or more assists in a game this season out of the 16 games he's played.
- Johansen's implied probability to go over his point total is 45.5% based on the odds.
- Johansen has an implied probability of 28.6% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Johansen Stats vs. the Predators
- The Predators have given up 54 goals in total (3.4 per game), which ranks 16th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-6) ranks 22nd in the NHL.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.