Nebraska vs. Duquesne Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the Nebraska Cornhuskers (5-0) and the Duquesne Dukes (4-1) at Pinnacle Bank Arena is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 72-69, with Nebraska taking home the win. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Duquesne projects to cover the 6.5-point spread in its matchup against Nebraska. The over/under has been set at 149.5, and the two teams are projected to come in below that total.
Nebraska vs. Duquesne Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Pinnacle Bank Arena
- Line: Nebraska -6.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Nebraska -300, Duquesne +250
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nebraska vs. Duquesne Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nebraska 72, Duquesne 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Nebraska vs. Duquesne
- Pick ATS: Duquesne (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (149.5)
Nebraska has a 4-0-0 record against the spread so far this season compared to Duquesne, who is 2-1-0 ATS. The Cornhuskers have a 2-2-0 record going over the point total, while games involving the Dukes have a record of 3-0-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The two teams score an average of 159 points per game, 9.5 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Nebraska Performance Insights
- The Cornhuskers have a +115 scoring differential, topping opponents by 23.0 points per game. They're putting up 79.4 points per game to rank 112th in college basketball and are allowing 56.4 per outing to rank eighth in college basketball.
- Nebraska wins the rebound battle by an average of 11 boards. It is recording 42.4 rebounds per game (ninth in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 31.4 per contest.
- Nebraska makes 9.2 three-pointers per game (60th in college basketball) at a 32.9% rate (180th in college basketball), compared to the 5.2 per game its opponents make at a 23% rate.
- The Cornhuskers rank 89th in college basketball with 100.3 points scored per 100 possessions, and ninth in college basketball defensively with 71.2 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Nebraska has committed 1.2 more turnovers per game than its opponents, averaging 11.4 (144th in college basketball play) while forcing 10.2 (307th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.