Chiefs Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 9, the Kansas City Chiefs' odds of winning the Super Bowl (+500) make them second-best in the NFL.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -5000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Chiefs in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Chiefs' Super Bowl odds (+500) place them second-best in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are only fifth-best.
- The Chiefs were +600 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and are now slightly better at +500.
- The Chiefs have a 16.7% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Kansas City has seven wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs have seen four of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Chiefs are 8-4 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Kansas City has played as a moneyline favorite in every game this season.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit, ranking fourth-best by allowing only 297.7 yards per game. They rank eighth on offense (362.6 yards per game).
- The Chiefs own the 11th-ranked offense this year (22.9 points per game), and they've been more effective on defense, ranking third-best with only 17.3 points allowed per game.
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has 22 touchdown passes and 10 picks in 12 games, completing 67.8% for 3,127 yards (260.6 per game).
- Also, Mahomes has rushed for 331 yards and zero scores.
- On the ground, Isiah Pacheco has scored six TDs and picked up 779 yards (64.9 per game).
- Pacheco also has 33 receptions for 209 yards and one score.
- Travis Kelce has 74 catches for 813 yards (73.9 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- In 12 games, Rashee Rice has 52 receptions for 591 yards (49.3 per game) and five scores.
- As a tone-setter on defense, the Chiefs' Trent McDuffie has posted 62 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two sacks in his 12 games.
Bet on Chiefs to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chiefs Player Futures
2023-24 Chiefs NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||Lions||L 21-20||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Jaguars||W 17-9||+2000|
|3||September 24||Bears||W 41-10||+100000|
|4||October 1||@ Jets||W 23-20||+75000|
|5||October 8||@ Vikings||W 27-20||+12500|
|6||October 12||Broncos||W 19-8||+12500|
|7||October 22||Chargers||W 31-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Broncos||L 24-9||+12500|
|9||November 5||Dolphins||W 21-14||+650|
|11||November 20||Eagles||L 21-17||+600|
|12||November 26||@ Raiders||W 31-17||+50000|
|13||December 3||@ Packers||L 27-19||+8000|
|15||December 17||@ Patriots||-||+150000|
|18||January 7||@ Chargers||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 9 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.